Sunday 6 October 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hi world girls!!!

This is my first post in my blog so I´m going to explain it´s purpose.

All of us are girls but we don´t have to be all the same; some of us like wearing slim clothes and make-up, others like wider clothes and sport shoes and others just prefer been casual. So in this blog I want to connect all girls so that if sometimes you feel weird or just different, you can see that you´re not alone and that been different just means been special.

Appart of this social "community" I´ll also talk about teens life, fashion, films, actors and sometimes maybe I´ll talk about some study techniques, etc...

I think right know I don´t have anyone who reads my blog, but I hope that my number of followers increases soon :)


Byee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment